Future grandpa Phil had to skedaddle off to Minnesota… So here’s a throwback! Way back! All the way to 2014!
Phil and the gang are joined in studio by Aussie historian/theologian/apologist/former rocker John Dickson for a discussion of Christian culture in the US vs Australia and how to effectively engage the mainstream press, plus listeners chime in on the precise physiology of transgenderism! Hoo-boy!! It’s a party for sure.
Listen to the episode | Download the episode | Find this episode on iTunes
I enjoyed the throwback, and I pray the delivery went well. I went back in the archives looking for the throwback podcast and got to listen to some other good ones. (FYI I think your podcast and stuff you should know, it’s another podcast, had the same theme song)
The real reason I am commenting is because I have some questions and I was hoping you, Skye, and Christian might know of some good resources to help.
1. Why should I trust the Bible?
2. What are the essential doctrines?
3. Did you ever do a follow up on ken ham/ the creation museum/ark encounter? (The podcast you mentioned him in was around February 2014)
4. Any good books on how to be a dad?
5. Does the Bible contain scientific facts?
Thanks! I enjoy your thinky podcast. It has challenged me.